Should I go out?

March 10, 2011 10:26 pm Published by Leave your thoughts
The vomiting continues, she’s off solids and liquids, she can’t even suck on ice at this time. They asked us if one of us could go out to be with her. It makes the most sense that I go. I asked if there was any way she could be brought out here to be near family, and to ease the load of the people there working overtime to visit and encourage her.
She’s had an x-ray but won’t get results until morning, there must be some other blockage. If she’s not better by the morning and they don’t give the go ahead for her to come here, I’ll be flying out there on Monday.
Please pray as we make this decision. This will affect Matt and the kids a lot with my being away.
Categorised in:
This post was written by Grace Fabian

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Grace Fabian